It is currently Sat Jul 02, 2024 12:06 pm

Post subject: Professional Wrestling
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2024 5:46 am 
Camper

Who likes it ?

To be honest I'm not quite fond of this new WWE PG crap they got going on and TNA, well the only thing I like about it is the Icon Sting!

http://fridaythe13thfilms.com/blog/author/Kane/ My Blog Archives

Post subject: Re: Professional Wrestling
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2024 7:29 am 
Camper

I actually just watched a documentary about bret hart on Netflix, and although I wasn't the biggest fan, that documentary is awesome and you get to see the true side to the WWE and how its kinda played on corruption in a sense...its a good watch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2024 1:36 pm 
Camper

If that Hart doco was from over 10 years ago, I've seen it and think it's a pretty honest account of the behind-the-scenes of wrastlin' too.

In fact I haven't really watched much in over a decade. I was really into wrestling back in the NWO days of WCW and the Undertaker vs Kane days of WWF.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2024 5:41 pm 
Camper

yeah dusk, thats the documentary.... undertaker vs kane were my favorite years too, i use to go see WWF, when i was like 6-7 at the target center in minneapolis, me and my brothers all got to meet hulk hogan, bret hart, the ultimate warrior, and the legion of doom....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2024 1:59 am 
Camper

You're talking about Hitman Hart: Wrestling with shadows!

Yeah that is an awesome documentary that exposed the biggest screwjob in professional wrestling history, The Montreal Screwjob. I had it on VHS. And if you watch 'Beyond the mat', that's an awesome behind the scenes look at pro wrestling too!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2024 11:28 pm 
Camper

I used to be a huge WWF/WWE fan, Favorites through out the years we're Stone Cold, The Rock, Kane, Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels,Randy Orton,Edge,Angle in his prime, Now hes just kinda Eh..

Do miss the glory of The Attitude Era, When Stone Cold would Stun McMahon, When Kane still masked, Paul Bear at his side battled the Undertaker over and over again. When the Rock and Triple H where the top two contenders for the intercontinental championship...Glory days

I usually tune in around this time though, I will always Watch Wrestlemania, I get to for free and drink lots of beer, eat good food its a blast and a Tradition I will uphold for years to come

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2024 2:22 pm 
Camper

HisNameWasTravis wrote:
Do miss the glory of The Attitude Era, When Stone Cold would Stun McMahon, When Kane still masked, Paul Bear at his side battled the Undertaker over and over again. When the Rock and Triple H where the top two contenders for the intercontinental championship...Glory days

I miss those days too. 1998 was probably my favorite year for wrestling. Every week I'd be so eager to tune into Raw or Nitro, wanting to see what was going to happen next. Nowadays, meh. I just read the results online.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2024 2:29 pm 
Camper

Pro wrestling is just too predictable anymore.....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2024 12:23 am 
Camper

I thought it was alot better back in the 90's with teh whole ATTITUDE era. DX,Stone Cold...all those guys were fresh. That shit made for good entertainment. They let alot of the curse words fly...but then it got soft and retarded again. I dont watch it anymore and i havent for a long time. I will still be a fan of Triple H, but thats pretty much it anymore.