It is currently Sat Jul 02, 2024 5:24 pm

Post subject: I'm Back
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2024 4:59 pm 
Camper

I was either mooneye, mooneye1000, mooneye821 at one point. I was also f13ticket. I was on the old board, and it was great until it died. I was on the replacement to the old board found in the link section of the website and in no other place. It sucked and I got booted. I e-mailed the management of this site and they said part of the deal in taking ownership of the site was that there would never be a new board. That made me sad.

But now I am happy. Because, like Jason himself, something good can't be kept down. So now, we have a new board and I am back.

I also wrote the Proof for the Preservation of Continuity (http://fridaythe13thfilms.com/blog/time ... he-series/) and the symbolics of the Moon and Friday the 13Th; amongst other things. I will see if I can re-find those articles and I plan on expanding my articles and writing new ones.

:-)

Post subject: Re: I'm Back
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2024 9:43 am 
Camper

I'm looking forward to reading some of your articles. It's nice to see the forum is back! This board seems to have a lot of visitors. My name's Mike btw!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2024 5:58 pm 
Camper

Uncle Frank wrote:
I'm looking forward to reading some of your articles. It's nice to see the forum is back! This board seems to have a lot of visitors. My name's Mike btw!

Thank you. It is nice to meet you too. Unfortunately a lot of my older articles were often on the original board or the replacement board. For a time I had frequented another Friday the 13Th Board and I may have re-posted my articles there. It is my hope that I can find them to re-post here.

Also, I'm glad to see the use of Free Software (Free as in Freedom) for this Forum. I have donated to the Free Software Foundation before and they write the GNU-GPL License that this board software is under.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2024 6:14 pm 
Camper

Hi I dont think we have meet before I also look forward in reading your articles & best of luck to you.