It is currently Sat Jul 02, 2024 5:31 pm

Post subject: His name was Barnhanger
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2024 8:49 pm 
Camper

Hey guys, Its me, barnhanger. I am a lifetime fan of F13, with my favorites being the original 4 stories of human Jason. I am 35, and live in western Canada (BC), a ferry trip away from the fake Manhattan from Part 8. Here in BC, I am surrounded by woods, lakes and mountains. Much of the terrain here would fit right into an F13 movie, and if location scouts knew about this place i am sure they would agree. Every time i view the films it reminds me of my own summer camping trips. Every cabin and back road around here looks familar. You'd swear the Outlaw II was about to come around the corner at any moment. The 80's rocked and i am so glad that the movies are so well followed and supported after all these years. Looking forward to a great year in F13 land!

Post subject: Re: His name was Barnhanger
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2024 9:46 am 
Camper

Hello Barnhanger! I've never been to Canada but have tried scheduling trips there plenty of times. It sounds like we live in similar locations. Ever see Dawn of the Dead? I live in Johnstown, PA out in the middle of nowhere LOL! Originally from Philadelphia, it gets a bit scary around here at night. Lots of woods, mountains, closed down coal mines and steel mills. The 80's def rocked. I'm 24 but began my life celebrating the 80s and bringing them w/ me into the 90s and even now. The final chapter is def my favorite F13th movie.

Post subject: Re: His name was Barnhanger
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2024 1:06 am 
Camper

Hey Barnhanger, I made that Avatar ;)