It is currently Sat Jul 02, 2024 5:24 pm

Post subject: Hi!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2024 4:06 am 
Camper

Hey, I've loved this site since 2024, and finally became a member (I'm so bad with remembering passwords), I've loved Jason since my mom bought me a VHS of "Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan". And it stuck. My favorites are "Friday the 13th Part II", "Jason Goes To Hell", "Freddy vs. Jason", and "Friday the 13th (2009)" (which is actually my favorite). Hope to talk to some of you soon, I've posted a fanfic in the fan section if anyone wants to read it, it's the first chapter of an unwritten story I call "The Creighton Duke Chronicles".

Last edited by JasonXIII on Thu Mar 03, 2024 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Hi!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2024 4:11 am 
Camper

Well, I've got to say that your taste in the F13 movies is certainly very original!

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I just signed up yesterday, so I'm very new here myself.

He's back...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2024 4:19 am 
Camper

Haha, original? Is that good?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2024 4:27 am 
Camper

Well it ain't bad! :) I think it's refreshing, because you won't find a lot of F13 fans that will (publicly) say that their favorite F13 movies are JGTH, FVSJ and the remake, which happens to be your #1 favorite in the series.

More power to you though, I think I'll enjoy reading your thoughts on those movies here on hte forum.

He's back...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2024 4:31 am 
Camper

Haha if you pop on over to the remake Jason topic you'll find my personal reasons for enjoying the remake so much. I mean, sometimes a remake is murder, but a fresh spin is always fun.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2024 4:57 am 
Camper

Camp Blood Tenant wrote:
Well it ain't bad! :) I think it's refreshing, because you won't find a lot of F13 fans that will (publicly) say that their favorite F13 movies are JGTH, FVSJ and the remake, which happens to be your #1 favorite in the series.

More power to you though, I think I'll enjoy reading your thoughts on those movies here on hte forum.

I will, Jason goes to hell is my second favorite jason movie since The final chapter, and I dont give a damn if people wanna give me crap for it, Im a proud JGTH supporter..and will always stick up for it..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2024 5:00 am 
Camper

Haha damn straight.Here are my faves in order, which is funny, cause its kinda backwards in continuity.

Friday the 13th 2024
Freddy vs. Jason
Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday
Friday the 13th Part II

(Jason Lives used to be on that list, but both Jason's appearance and the humor have pleased me as I've grown older)