It is currently Mon Jun 20, 2024 10:38 am

Post subject: ULTIMATE JASON FAN FILM - CASTING CALL
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2024 9:17 pm 
Camper

Hello fellow Jason fans,

I'm a 31year old independent filmmaker in the UK currently finishing my newest project which is a short film set in a post-apocalyptic Earth. The short (which I'm hoping to use to secure funding for a feature) is called BENEATH.

I'm posting here however as we're just beginning to start a long, steady few months of pre-production on my next short which is to be a real dream project.

We will be making, what we hope to be, the ultimate Jason opening sequence. I've had it mapped out and gradually growing in my head over the past few years and now that I have the experience and access to some wonderful equipment we've decided it's finally time to turn this dream into a reality.

We will be shooting in November over the course of about 3 nights. The location has yet to be confirmed but we have some in mind. It will be set on the edge of a forest.

The reason we're posting is because we are looking for the perfect actors for this short film. We will of course be casting through acting sites and agencies but since we're huge Jason fans we wanted to give any other genuine fans the chance to be in it first in case we get lucky.

The film is to be shoot at the highest possible standard and my vision is to bring back the 80's style gratuitous comic-book style nudity and violence while infusing a very gritty genuine fear into Jason's character. Our intentions with the film (beyond simply offering a free treat for fans) will be to use it to try to show Hollywood how the franchise should be continued. Obviously with the dream conclusion being to get to be involved in some way with the on-off sequel.

We are looking for . . .

1 MALE ACTOR / Has to look between 17 - 22. Should be good looking and easy to get along with. Acting experience is obviously preferable. American is ideal.

1 MALE ACTOR / To play Jason. Must be 6 foot or above and of a large frame. The bigger and taller you are - the more likely you are to be auditioned.

2 FEMALE ACTRESSES / Have to look between 17 - 22. Must be incredibly good looking and easy to get along with. Acting experience again is preferable. Happy to do topless nudity. American is again ideal.

All crew members will be working on this project for free due to a love for the franchise. We expect our actors to do the same. All travel, food and lodgings will be paid for other.

If you are interested then e-mail us with details of yourself, your experience in acting and a photo (any e-mails without photos WILL be deleted)

BOKEHPICTURES@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

Thanks for your time and help! Please spread the word. We will post again on here soon with a website that you can visit with more details,

Al White
Bokeh Pictures