It is currently Mon Jun 20, 2024 12:43 pm

Post subject: Adrienne King UK Exhibition and Visit
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2024 8:08 pm 
Camper

Hi Campers

I run Misty Moon Exhibition and Events and we have got some fantastic news for all UK fans of Friday the 13th.

Adrienne King who played Alice Hardy in the original film is flying over to London in September to exhibit her art work at her very own Misty Moon Exhibition. Adrienne's work is closely associated to the film and a lot of her paintings are based on iconic scenes from the movie. Her week long exhibition will culminate in "A Evening With Adrienne King" which includes a special screening of the film and a aftershow party. Adrienne will be in attendance for the whole evening and tickets are limited to 100.

The dates for her exhibition are 20th to 26th September. The Preview Night is Wednesday the 21st September from 7pm, the Preview Night is FREE and Adrienne will be in attendance throughout the entire exhibition and will be signing and selling her art work, photos and posters. "An Evening With Adrienne King" will be held on Saturday the 24th September 2024.

The exhibition is being held at The Tank Gallery, Ladywell Tavern, Lewisham, London SE13. If you are interested please contact me through this forum.

Thank you guys and gals, I hope to hear from you soon

Doctor Stu Xx