It is currently Sat Jul 02, 2024 12:51 pm

Post subject: Hatchet Army!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2024 8:21 am 
Camper

As I'm sure a lot of you already know Kane Hodder has recently been involved in Adam Green's Hatchet I & II. It is obvious that Green is a BIG Friday fan. I think they are great and anybody who's a Friday fan, or just a horror fan in general should check out. They are extremely over the top in a good way at times. I just wanted to see what everybody thinks about Victor Crowley.. and how he might hold up walking in the footsteps of Mr. Voorhees. Also as you know The Candyman, Tony Todd is one of the many famous horror icons to appear in these movies. I think that The Candyman's voice would be a perfect narrator when going through the Louisiana swamps. Just think the Crazy Ralph sounding guy from the start of part 7, but instead Tony Todd.. I think it could really help the series if there is a Part III and so on.

Post subject: Re: Hatchet Army!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2024 11:59 pm 
Camper

I was lucky enough to see the world premiere of 'Hatchet 2' at FrightFest in London last August. Adam Green, Kane Hodder, Tony Todd and the very lovely Danielle Harris were all in attendance. The atmosphere was electric and I thought the film was another loving homage to F13 made by a true fan, for the fans. Kane's performances as both Victor and his father were superb and really highlighted Kane's ability as an actor without latex or a hockey mask. Mr Todd was hilarious and almost stole the film, whilst Ms. Harris was exceptional as the 'final girl'. And, as if that wasn't enough, there's even a cameo from F13 part 7 director John Carl Buechler. What more could you ask for?

Post subject: Re: Hatchet Army!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2024 6:11 am 
Camper

Lucky! Yeah I know it was great! I think if given the right chances Victor Crowley could be the Jason Voorhees of this generation.. but I don't think he will get as big as them. Can't beat an ''all american original'' haha. Oh ya, in case ya didn't know uncle bob was the director Child's Play and the big bald biker dude was a guy who played Leatherface during TCM Part 3. Just makes Hatchet II that much cooler! Can't wait for Part 3! Hopefully Green comes back