It is currently Sat Jul 02, 2024 11:59 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Contest: Win a Freddy Krueger costume!
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2024 12:01 am 
Camper

If you are carrying someone's severed HEAD, you have won whatever contest you had with them. Jason the Victor!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2024 5:26 am 
Camper

I would have to agree with Kane... its a tie... jason didn't behead freddy it was Lori. there are a lot of possible meanings behind the whole Freddy blinking thing, a few of them being that maybe jason was dreaming and none of that was true, then theres the angle that its the real world and freddy is going to some how come back and kill jason. but heres something that you may not have thought of... what if freddy is making jason sleep walk and he ends up beheading someone else whom we all think is freddy because jason believes it is...in a way that seems to far fetched but then again...is it really?

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2024 10:02 pm 
Camper

No one won. The film came across as A Nightmare on Elm Street movie that just happened to have Jason in it. That wouldn't be that bad as the main attraction of a NOES film is Freddy cracking one-liners and killing teenagers. However, in FVJ he didn't kill one god damned kid! The mainstream box office success of the film was all but guaranteed because of the "dream match-up" (pun totally intended) of Jason and Freddy but from a fan expectation stand point, it bombed. Look at it another way, if it were successful in any other way, they (New Line) would have green lit a sequel after its opening weekend. But they didn't. Even Rob Zombie's Halloween, which some have argued is the worst horror movie in recent memory got the sequel treatment. What does that say about Freddy vs Jason? I guess the real winners are all of the internet fans that said FVJ would suck, because they were totally right.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2024 12:43 am 
Camper

Location: Somewhere near Cleveland, Ohio but that's all I'm telling you . . .
Though both lived, due to Freddy's winkin' eye, I can see how it would be considered a tie. But, think about it, did you ever notice a certain recurring incident in every movie (Both Friday and Nightmare)? No matter what happens, they always come back (even if how they do it makes no sense at all). So, it's obviously a tie.

I just want you to please note that any knowledge I show throughout NS is based off of a 3rd grade education. All this means is that I probably know absolutely nothing about any subject I post about. Thank God for Wikipedia!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2024 7:48 pm 
Camper

It seemed pretty clear to me that Freddy won. I'm not saying I wanted him to, but for me, he did. Also, the director said that he felt that Freddy won. The wink and the laughter at the end made me just figure that they were in dream world, making Freddy victorious.

#1 Texas Chain Saw Massacre fan!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2024 10:10 pm 
Camper

Thank you for playing, everyone. The contest is now closed and I will collate all valid entries and randomly draw the winner, to be announced shortly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2024 3:18 am 
Camper

PART4ROCKS has won the contest and I've been attempting to reach him to get address details to mail the prize. If you're reading this, please contact me otherwise we will have to do a redraw.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2024 10:07 am 
Camper

Update: We are doing a REDRAW since previous attempts to contact winners have gone unanswered! From those who previously ALREADY made a post in this thread, the first to PM me wins the prize! Offer valid for a very short time only.

Post subject: Re: Contest: Win a Freddy Krueger costume! WINNER ANNOUNCED
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2024 12:16 pm 
Camper

Finally we have a winner! Voorhees Jason is the winner!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3