It is currently Sat Jul 02, 2024 5:34 pm

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2024 7:51 pm 
Camper

Slash Man here, I've been a Friday the 13th fan for a couple years now. I'm really into artsy stuff, like drawing, so I might share some of that here. I'm looking to get into mask-making, because I have big plans for Halloween this year...

Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2024 9:41 am 
Camper

Mask making is an awesome hobby. A friend of mine I met on another friday the 13th forum is great at it. If you have any problems finding websites for instructions than give me a PM I can send you a link or two that people have shared w/ me. Clive Barkers movies have a lot of great art involved!!! Welcome to the forum. My name's Mike btw.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2024 6:44 am 
Camper

Hey, thanks. I'm thinking of experimenting around a little bit to start, but I'd definately go the extra mile to make it look best. Though, I think molding will be the hardest part for me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2024 3:08 am 
Camper

Hi Im from UK North Wales. Wow if really are a master of art could draw a cool Halloween movie poster of Jason vs Micheal Myers? But in other words I would love to see Jason & Micheal Myers team up in a movie called Jason's & Micheal Myers Bloody Rampage, now how about that for a poster? I've been horror fan ever since I was 4 years old, my perents where ok let me watch them & none of them movies scared me except movie Halloween. That the only true movie had ever scared me as kid Halloween as it's been my favorite movie since then as well as Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on ELM street, The Texas Chainsaw Massacare, Last House on the Left, remake of The Hills Have Eyes, The Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Evil Dead 2 & The Exorcist. To me these are the top 10 horror movies!

Last edited by martin-horror on Thu Mar 17, 2024 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2024 6:43 am 
Camper

Sounds cool, I'll see how much time I have on my hands.

Post subject: Re: Hey hows poster going?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2024 11:25 am 
Camper

Hi buddy hows the home made Halloween movie poster going on Jason's vs Michael Myers or Jason's & Michael Myers Bloody rampage? I love to see it if ever gets made. Good Luck on it buddy.

Last edited by martin-horror on Thu Mar 17, 2024 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2024 12:30 pm 
Camper

Err, welcome Slash Man!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2024 10:09 pm 
Camper

Thanks, Dusk.

And here's a rough sketch of that poster; I'm thinking the background will be a view of Crystal Lake or something. Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of Michael, I'm more of a Jason guy myself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2024 4:19 pm 
Camper

Hey Slash Man I love the poster its very cool. Im not really a master of art but I do my best to do some made up Friday the 13th movie posters of Jason. Im big fan of both Jason & Michael as well as Letherface & Freddy Kruger. To me these are the big 4 top 1st bogey men. Keep up the good work buddy.