It is currently Sat Jul 02, 2024 12:44 pm

Post subject: Re: Leatherface 3-D
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2024 5:24 pm 
Camper

I'm excited that it's ignoring the Hewit family, and a sequal to the '74 movie! and I'm excited that Moesely will be starring in it.

TCM2, Leatherface and Next Generation all seemed to direct sequals to the first movie, but replacing each other, TCM2 going for a comedic tone, Leatherface going for a slasher path and Next Generation... uh..I don't know what Kim Henkel was smoking.... I guess this is yet another path to follow, since you cannot replace the original, there has to be a sequal, and how the first one ends when it just cuts off when she is driven away, it makes you wonder what will happen next.

I didn't like the 2024 movie, Leatherface seemed too much like a big hulking killer, and the movie felt too action packed.
Original felt more like a docudrama about a tragic and bizare event that happend, and Leatherface wasn't some big monster, he was just a mentally retarded guy who was a member of a crazy family.

I read the plot for the new one... sounds very interesting... I'm looking forward to this, and hope to not be disapointed.